Waterstone at the Circle Amenities
Waterstone at the Circle is urban senior living at its very finest, and it all comes together seamlessly to give discerning adults ages 62 and over the carefree, rewarding lifestyle they so richly deserve.
- Gorgeous private residences with views of the Boston skyline, Chestnut Hill Reservoir or Boston College campus
- Stunning architecture and décor throughout community
- Several dining venues and outdoor seating options
- Fitness center with indoor pool and spa
- Movie theater, card room, craft center and library
- Classic lobby bar with personal wine lockers
- Private, underground parking
- Convenient access to the MBTA Green Line and Greater Boston’s best shops, restaurants and recreational and entertainment venues
- And so much more!
Residents Stay Fit with Train Boston®
EPOCH Senior Living and Train Boston® – the area’s premier training and physical therapy center “where health meets fitness” – have partnered to bring professional-level fitness and wellness programs to independent living residents of Waterstone at the Circle.
Indoor Pool, Fitness Center & Spa
Waterstone at the Circle residents have complimentary access to our heated indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and a team of certified Train Boston Fitness & Aquatic Instructors.
The Circle’s fitness center boasts top-of-the-line equipment, and Train Boston® is here to help residents personalize their routines for safe, effective workouts. Train Boston® also leads group tai chi, aqua aerobics and other classes where peer-support and socialization opportunities make exercising fun.
After an energizing cardio session, balance training in the fitness center or aquatic class in the pool, residents can treat their muscles to a rejuvenating massage or unwind with other pampering spa services offered at The Circle.
See for yourself how convenient and carefree independent living in Boston can be – find your Circle lifestyle today!