We are closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19), and our top priorities are the continued health, safety and wellness of our residents and team members. Be assured we are proactively reducing our residents’ and team members’ potential contact with coronavirus by taking extreme virus prevention and protection measures, restricting visitors, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, enforcing proper and frequent handwashing – which remains the best combatant against the spread of infectious disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – and more.
OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION, we are suspending all activity that engages the general public.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Temporary visiting hours are 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. We ask that residents refrain from having visitors unless necessary. This will limit the possible exposure to COVID-19 and help protect you and other residents.
- All essential visitors must complete a health and international travel pre-screening questionnaire and have their temperature taken prior to entering the community. Admission will be denied to anyone who, in the previous 14 days, has traveled internationally or experienced symptoms.
- Family members, vendors, health services providers and other essential visitors will be required to follow our CDC-recommended virus-prevention protocols provided upon arrival. Visitors are prohibited within the community common spaces and are only allowed in the resident’s apartment.
- At this time, we strongly encourage residents to refrain from leaving the community. Residents who return from an outing may bring the virus back with them, negating our drastic efforts to keep residents and team members safe from COVID-19.
- Social distancing measures are currently in place within the community common areas. The dining room and fitness center are currently closed until further notice. Tray service with delivery to resident apartments will be provided and Train Boston® is providing virtual fitness sessions.
- Residents who do not feel well are asked to please stay in their apartment and notify the community and their physician immediately.
We will continually review and update our action plan in accordance with CDC recommendations to best protect our residents, team members and guests.