Waterstone at the Circle presents endless opportunities for personal growth, enjoyment and fulfillment. Our active, engaging senior living community in Chestnut Hill plans daily activities and provides access to any resources residents need as they pursue personal hobbies and interests.
On campus, residents might:
- Participate in community art exhibitions
- Enjoy learning something new in our interactive computer, cooking, creative arts and gardening classes
- Attend historical lectures and film reviews
- Gather with friends and family in our outdoor living spaces
- Participate in religious observances and celebrations
Off-campus options might include:
- Taking our car service to the Boston Symphony Orchestra or a sporting event
- Joining friends for a museum tour or harbor event
- Playing a round of golf
- Visiting a popular new restaurant or shops in Cleveland Circle
- Day trips to local attractions in Boston
Plus, you'll find a world of luxury and service that complement our active, rewarding lifestyle. Simply put, Waterstone at the Circle has what you want and need to make your dream retirement in Boston a reality.
Discover how enriching, rewarding and uplifting independent living in Boston can be. Schedule your personal visit today!