As an over-62 community, residents may require support from time to time. That’s why we’ve developed an on-site coordinated care program, in cooperation with our premier community partners, that allows our independent living residents to receive the assistance they need.
The best part? Residents don’t have to leave our senior living community – or even their apartment – to receive high quality support. They can receive the services they need, when they need it, in the comfort of their own homes or in our on-site therapy gym.
Coordinated Care by Premier Community Partners
Covering the basics and more, Waterstone at the Circle offers:
- Personalized support care consultation and daily planning
- Home health coordination with activities of daily living
- Medication management programs
- Geriatric primary and specialty care on site
- Ancillary healthcare: dentistry, ophthalmology, audiology, podiatry
- Routine wellness visits
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Visiting nurse assistance for clinical care support
- Dietitian consultations
- Lab services
For more information about our independent living supportive services and how we can help you, call 617.431.1880.